必威手机精装版根据下面的人教7上 Starter Unit 3 What color is it?-1a-1c语言素材，用英语完成以下的设计任务。
1. Students can identify and recite the colors, such as “red”, “purple”, “brown”, “black” and so on.
2. Students can understand the meaning of the sentence “what color is it?”.
1. Students can learn to use the target language and describe things of different colors.
2. Students can improve their listening and speaking abilities through making a conversation.
Students can foster the interest and desire of learning English and take part in speaking activities actively.
Teaching Key and Difficult points:
Key point: Students can master the words of colors and sentence structure.
必威手机精装版Difficult point: Students can improve their listening and applying abilities.
必威手机精装版Step1 Warming up and Lead-in
必威手机精装版2. Ask students to sing a song together “colors”
Step2 Pre- listening
1. Show the picture in 1a, and ask students to find out all the colors in the picture in pairs and try to list them. While they are listing, teacher could write the words of different colors with chalks of their corresponding color.
2. Lead students to read the words on blackboard for several times.
必威手机精装版3. Show cards of different colors and encourage students to respond with the new words.
必威手机精装版Step3 While- listening
1. Play the record for the first time, and find out how many colors that have been mentioned.
必威手机精装版2. Play the tape again, and ask students to fill in the table matching the colors with each letter, and then teacher will ask “What’s that? What color it it?”Students need to answer it by “It’s V. It’s red.” to practice the target language.
3. Play the tape for the last time, and ask students to read after the tape, and pay more attention to the pronunciation, and do the imitation.
1. Observing the surroundings around them and ask students to make a conversation in pairs about colors using the sentence structure ”what color is it”, then invite some pairs to present their conversation. Teacher will give some feedback.
2. Draw and say
必威手机精装版Students will be given 8mins to draw a picture they like using different colors in groups of five, after that, they will be invited to describe their pictures by using the words and sentence patterns they have learned.
必威手机精装版Step 5 Summary and homework
必威手机精装版Summary: Ask students to conclude what they have learned today together. And then make a summary.
必威手机精装版Homework: Make a survey on the colors of anything they know. And do an oral report in the next class.