根据下面的语言素材人教7上 Unit 4 Where is my schoolbag?-Section B，用英语完成以下的设计任务。
1. Students can match the things with exact words, such as “radio”, “model plane”, “clock” and so on.
2. Students can identify the prepositions and understand their meanings.
1. Students can learn how to use the target words and sentences in the listening material.
2. Students can talk about where things are and apply what they have learned to their daily life.
Students can foster the interest and desire of learning English and take part in speaking activities actively.
Teaching Key & Difficult points:
Key point: Students can match the things with exact words and identify the prepositions.
Difficult point: Students can talk about where things are.
Step1 Warming up and Lead-in
2. Ask students to find out what are in their schoolbags.
Step 2 Pre-listening
1. Show the picture in 1a, and ask students to match the words with the things in the picture.
2. Ask students to look at the picture and try to recite the words in one minute, and then write down all the words they remember. At last, teacher will check and lead them to read the words.
必威手机精装版1. Play the record for the first time, and circle the things Tom wants from his home.
2. Play the tape again, and ask students to listen carefully and try to find out where Tom’s things are and write them down.
For example, The English books are under the radio.
3. Play the tape for the last time, and ask students to read after the tape, and pay more attention to the pronunciation, and do the imitation.
Students will be given 5mins to make a conversation of at least three things in Tom’s room. Later they will be invited to show their conversation.
The conversation can be like this:
必威手机精装版—Where are the English books?
—They are under the radio.
Step 5 Summary and homework
必威手机精装版Summary: Ask students to conclude what they have learned today together. And then make a summary.
Homework: Write a short passage about their rooms and try to use what they have learned in class.(设计意图：在此环节中，请学生进行总结不仅可以体现学生的主体地位，同时让学生在体验中，得到收获知识的喜悦感和满足感，此外作业的布置可以让学生在课后进一步巩固所学，体验英语学习所带来的乐趣。)