必威手机精装版根据下面的语言素材人教7上 Unit 7 How much are these socks?-Section A 1a-1c，用英语完成以下的设计任务。
1. Students can identify and recite the words about clothing, such as “T-shirt”, “sweater” and so on.
必威手机精装版2. Students can know the structure of “how much is/are....?”.
1. Students can learn how to use the target words and sentences in the listening material.
必威手机精装版2. Students can talk about clothing and ask about prices.
Students can take initiative to offer help and express thanks for others’ help.
Teaching Key & Difficult points:
必威手机精装版Key point: Students can talk about clothing and ask about prices.
Difficult point: Students can offer help actively and express thanks to others.
Step 1 Warming up and Lead-in
2. Share with students a song “Price tag”
必威手机精装版Step 2 Pre-listening
1. Ask students to match the words with the things in the picture in 1a.
2. Give them 5mins to recite and then ask four students to write the words they can remember as much as possible on the blackboard.
Step 3 While-listening
必威手机精装版1. Play the record for the first time, and students should listen and circle the things they hear in the picture in 1b.
必威手机精装版2. Play the tape again, and ask students to listen and find out the prices of the things they hear.
3. Play the tape for the last time, and ask students to read after the tape, and pay more attention to the pronunciation, and do the imitation.
Step 4 Post-listening
1. Students will be given 3mins to practice the conversation in pairs in 1c. Later they will be invited to do a role-play.
必威手机精装版2. Students will be given 5mins to make their own conversations in pairs according to the sample in 1c, and then several pairs will be invited to have a presentation in front of the class.
必威手机精装版Step 5 Summary and homework
必威手机精装版Summary: Ask students to conclude what they have learned today. And then make a summary.
Homework: Ask them to do a survey about their parents’ clothing and ask about the prices. In the next class, they need to report on that.