必威手机精装版根据下面的语言素材人教7上 Unit 9 My favorite subject is science-Section A 2a-2b，用英语完成以下的设计任务。
1. Students can recall and recite the words they have learned, such as “P.E.”, “art”, “science” and so on.
2. Students can know the structure of “What’s your favorite subject?” “Why do you like ...”.
1. Students can learn how to use the target words and sentences in the listening material.
2. Students can talk about their preferences for different subjects and give reasons.
必威手机精装版Students can explore interest in different subjects and show great passion for them.
Teaching Key & Difficult points:
必威手机精装版Key point: Students can learn how to use the target words and sentences in the listening material.
Difficult point: Students can talk about their preferences for different subjects and give reasons.
Step1 Warming up and Lead-in
2. Ask students to have a free talk about their favorite subject and the ways to learn the subject.
必威手机精装版1. Ask students to recall the words about different subjects they have learned in last class and list them on their notebooks.
必威手机精装版2. Ask four students to write the words on the blackboard to have a check.
1. Play the record for the first time, and students should listen carefully and put the conversation in the picture in order in 2a. and answer the following questions.
What’s your favorite subject?
必威手机精装版Why do you like PE?
必威手机精装版2. Play the tape again, and ask students to listen and match the subjects with the descriptions in 2b.
必威手机精装版3. Play the tape for the last time, and ask students to read after the tape, and pay more attention to the pronunciation so they can imitate correctly.
1. Students will be given 5mins to make a conversation using the words in 2b. Later they will be invited to show their conversation.
必威手机精装版The conversation can be like this:
必威手机精装版—What’s your favorite subject?
—Why do you like science?
—Because it’s interesting.
必威手机精装版2. Students will be given 5mins to practice the conversation in pairs in 2d, and then several pairs will be invited to make a role-play in front of the class.
Step 5 Summary and homework
必威手机精装版Summary: Ask students to conclude what they have learned today together. And then make a summary.
必威手机精装版Homework: Write a short passage about how to learn these subjects.